PMA India Honorary Fellowship
PMA India Honorary Fellowship is conferred in recognition of exemplary contributions made by competent professionals in all aspects of Project Management, having demonstrated their capabilities continuously in successful Projects/Programs of National importance.
PMA India Honorary Fellows:
- A S Kiran Kumar, Chairman, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- G Satheesh Reddy, Scientific Advisor to Defence Minister and Director General, Missiles and Strategic Systems
- Sanjiv Singh, Chairman, Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- J D Patil, Wholetime-Director & Sr. Executive Vice President (Defence Business) Larsen & Toubro
- Mangu Singh, Managing Director, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Anoop Kumar Mittal, Chairman & Managing Director, NBCC (India) Limited
- S Christopher, Fmr. Secretary (Dept. of Defence R&D) and Chairman, DRDO
* All designations are as on the date on which the Fellowship was conferred.